Shipping & Returns
UNFORME will issue a refund in the original form of payment on all full-priced merchandise.
- Goods must be returned in original condition.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- A $15 restocking fee will be deducted from the refund total.
- Sale items and goods purchased with a discount code are eligible for exchange or store credit only.
- Items marked final sale are not eligible for return or store credit.
- International returns may be subject to a refund on Value Added Tax (VAT) and duties. UNFORME is not responsible for refunding these charges. Please contact your country's customs office with your commercial invoice and return airway bill to qualify.
- The best way to exchange an item is to return your original order and make a new purchase.
- UNFORME may refuse returns that do not comply with the conditions stated above.
- Once your return has been received and verified by our Customer Service team, we will refund the amount paid for the article(s) to the bank account used for the order in 3 to 5 business days.
Return How-To Guide
- Request for an RA Number. Please email email@example.com with your order number in the subject line and one of our customer service team members will be glad to assist.
- Once the RA has been approved please ship returned item(s) back to the address below.
- We offer pre-paid FedEx return labels in all domestic orders, for your convenience.
- International returns are at the expense of the customer.
- Returns exceeding 10 business days from the RA approval date will not be processed.
- There is a $15 restocking fee applied to all return orders.
UNFORME RETURNS WAREHOUSE
3420 EAGLE ROCK BOULEVARD, SUITE D
LOS ANGELES, CA, 90065
Damages, Incorrect or Incomplete Orders
In the event a product is delivered in damaged condition, a full refund will be granted.
- Damages must be claimed within 24 hours of receipt by email, with photographs of the damaged item.
- If you have received an item in error, or are missing items from your order, contact us with your Order Confirmation number and item code. Our team will review and correct delivery errors free of charge.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card, PayPal, Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.
Customers are responsible for all costs associated with duties, taxes or customs, where applicable.
- Customers are responsible for fees associated with orders delivered to a wrong address, so please be mindful when entering delivery information.
- All orders are insured while in transit until delivery. Responsibility for the package passes to the shipping carrier once they take possession of it. When the package is delivered, the package and its contents are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Orders with a value over $500 require signature on delivery.
- International orders require signature on delivery.
- UNFORME offers same-day messenger service to local Los Angeles addresses. Please contact Customer Services to arrange pickup. INFO@UNFORME.COM
Depending on the item ordered, some shipping restrictions may apply.
- Made-to-order items take extended time to produce and ship from the artist. Please check lead times noted in the product descriptions and note the time for development and delivery when placing your order. All Made-to-order items are considered final sale.
- Orders are not shipped over weekends.
- Certain items are restricted to domestic delivery or local pickup only. Please refer to product descriptions for individual details.
- UNFORME does not ship to military APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes.
Sales Tax, Duties & Customs
Domestic US sales tax applies only to orders shipped within California.
- Tax or import duties do not apply to orders shipped within the United States.
- UNFORME is not required to pay Use Tax or other local state taxes.
- All other countries are considered Non-Resident Duties Unpaid (NRDUP) and may be subject to additional duties, taxes and fees from customs in the destination country.
- The recipient is liable for all import duties, customs, taxes and fees levied by the destination country. Payment is necessary to release customs on arrival.